Petya, the next major security malware since Wannacry is specifically targeting companies across the globe. Originating from the Ukraine, the Petya ransomware uses the same Eternalblue/MS17-010 vulnerability that was used with Wannacry. The difference this time is there is no...
- Remote Security Series: Review Remote Workforce Policies
- Remote Security Series: Stay ahead of the phishing attacks that follow COVID-19
- Celebrate National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Through Security
- Raxis Presents at the (ISC)² Atlanta Chapter Meeting
- Raxis’ Scott Sailors on Atlanta’s Fox 5 News